Due to fraud concerns, our return & refund policy varies depending on the type of gift card or gift code you ordered. Please review the two main sections below to determine if your order can be refunded. If you have questions about our policy or your order, please Contact Our Staff.
You may return any discount gift card purchased for a full refund minus any applicable shipping costs within 30 days of your purchase. This policy ONLY applies to physical gift cards that are shipped to you. Discount gift codes or egift cards that are sent electronically CANNOT be refunded or exchanged. Please review our acceptance criteria listed below before returning your gift card(s).
To request a refund, please follow these simple steps:
Ship your card(s) back to us at the below address. Be sure to use a trackable shipping method such as FedEx, UPS, or USPS Priority Mail. Please include your contact information and invoice number along with you gift card(s).
145 S. Glenoaks Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91505
Acceptance Criteria for Refunds
Please ensure that the discount gift card you are returning meets the following criteria in order to receive a refund:
* The gift card has not been damaged in any way
* The gift card code on the back has not been scratched off in any way
* The card has not been used to make any purchases since the original purchase date
* The full balance that was on the card during the purchase remains unchanged
* You will not retain the gift card number and attempt to use the card after its been returned
Once we have verified that your returned gift card(s) meet our acceptance standards, a credit will be put back on your credit or debit card 10 days after we’ve received your shipment and put it back into inventory.
GiftCard.net is not responsible for any loss, damage or failure of delivery of your gift card return.